Who should take an alkaline diet?
The increased acidity of the blood can cause the following unpleasant symptoms and conditions:
- fast fatigue, weakness;
- frequent headaches;
- increased mucosal discharge;
- decreased immunity;
- frequent colds;
- sleep disorders, nervous disorders, anxiety;
- disruption of the normal functioning of the reproductive system.
If these symptoms are familiar to you, then an alkaline diet can help you not only to normalize weight, but also to improve overall health and body health.
Diet rules that you must follow:
Before the diet, be sure to prepare: gradually reduce the amount of consumed acidic products and increase the proportion of alkaline.
- The percentage of alkaline and acid products is 80% to 20%.
- Eat slowly, do not rush. Thoroughly chew every piece of food.
- After eating, you can drink herbal tea.
- After 19.00 you can not eat.
- For breakfast, try to eat one yellow and green vegetable.
- Vegetable food should be eaten in boiled or raw form.
- You can order salads and various dishes with natural oils without any chemical additives (sunflower, olive, soybean).
- Fruits and dried fruits can complement other dishes or be an independent meal.
- You can eat fresh, not dried nuts and seeds, green beans, peas.
- Fish are allowed 2-3 times a week.
- You can consume meat products (veal, lamb, lean beef, turkey, chicken), but in moderation.
- You can also afford natural amounts of sweetness (honey, unpolished treacle, maple syrup, brown sugar) in minimum quantities.
- Cereal products are allowed to eat 3 times a week.
- Between meals, drink herbal teas, water, natural fruit juices.
Give your preference is recommended fractional power.
When preparing the ration, do not use products that have undergone factory processing, as well as containing preservatives and saturated additives; Canned fruits and vegetables; Salting and smoked meat.
Contraindications to alkaline diet:
Before a diet, it is necessary to consult with a specialist to avoid serious consequences.
The diet is contraindicated in people with:
- chronic or acute renal failure;
- heart disease;
- certain diseases of the digestive tract.
The independent decision to sit on an alkaline diet in these cases can cause unpredictable consequences.
List of recommended foods for diet (alkaline products):
- Vegetables: baked potatoes, cauliflower, beetroot, garlic, onion, celery, lettuce, arugula, ginger, parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers;
- fruit: lime, lemon, avocado, pears, apples, apricots, figs, dates, coconut;
- cereals: buckwheat, brown rice, oats;
- nuts and other oil-containing products: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, walnuts.
The above products should be 80% of the total diet.
List of products that increase acidity (acid products):
- vegetable: legumes, nuts, cereals;
- protein: fish, meat, eggs, milk, cheese, butter;
- drinks: alcohol, coffee, tea.
The diet menu for the week
Breakfast: a portion of red and green vegetables, a glass of soy milk.
Lunch: 150 g of boiled chicken fillet with vegetable garnish, yoghurt.
Dinner: a bowl of vegetable salad, 150 grams of fish fillet, steamed, yogurt.
Breakfast: dates, low-fat yogurt with fruit (peaches, apple), a glass of fresh juice.
Lunch: a piece of stewed fish fillet with vegetables, a glass of soy milk.
Dinner: omelette for steaming (without yolks), one bread from whole grains, a glass of juice.
Breakfast: fruit, a small piece of dark chocolate.
Lunch: cheese tofu with beans, green vegetables, vegetable soup.
Dinner: 150 g of boiled veal, fresh vegetable salad, yoghurt.
Breakfast: a bowl of fruit salad, several walnuts, yogurt.
Lunch: a bowl of fresh vegetable salad, 150 g of boiled chicken fillet, a glass of herbal tea.
Dinner: vegetables stew, 150 grams of steamed fish fillets.
Breakfast: dates, pear, a glass of fresh juice.
Lunch: a plate of buckwheat, 150 g of boiled veal, a cup of herbal tea.
Dinner: a bowl of fresh vegetable salad, yoghurt.
Breakfast: a bowl of fruit salad with low-fat yogurt.
Lunch: 150 g of boiled chicken fillet, vegetable stew, a cup of herbal tea.
Dinner: a bowl of vegetable salad, 150 grams of fish fillet, steamed.
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, a bowl of vegetable salad, a glass of soy milk.
Lunch: 150 g of fish fillet, baked in the oven with vegetables, a cup of herbal tea.
Dinner: a bowl of fruit salad, low-fat yogurt without additives.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlo